ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

2 posters

HACKER PROBLEM

jesshs
    Registered

HACKER PROBLEM Empty HACKER PROBLEM

Post by jesshs Mon May 11, 2015 3:00 am

I am really annoyed at how many hackers there are....... and its obvious even without a ss that they hack. Want me to provide names........ i can list some right now and one of the out level me in a single day. my rank droppped from 2nd to 3rd. I am sure they hack too cuz no1 has ever seen them, doesnt socialize and doesnt join guilds so they wont be noticed. MUST BE BANNED AND FIX HACKING ISSUE
    jesshs
    Registered

HACKER PROBLEM Empty Re: HACKER PROBLEM

Post by jesshs Mon May 11, 2015 3:01 am

one of them is a mage that out leveled me*
    jesshs
    Registered

Post by jesshs Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 am

chew is lv82 or 83 the highest ranked mage
    then me in 2nd place at lv75

and within 5mins 2 random ppl out leveled me, and the fact that we never seen them and sometimes they come into the fm in noob clothes and made it to 70+ means its hackers... esp not joining or doing pq. I can also say they r hacking for sure cuz im a cleric and one of them is a cleric too and our guild has many clerics and its hard for a cleric to solo lv . avg time it takes solo lving to 70 is LONG but these guys show up in 1 day. BAN them plz
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon May 11, 2015 3:13 am

I know for sure the iLWvvvWv is might be ii LL Li  I really don't know the name

I don't enjoy hackers but I'm glad we are all together on trying to find them Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 pm