ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

5 posters

Suggestions?

Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Suggestions? Empty Suggestions?

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 am

So as the title says, these are a couple of suggestions starting of with:
    1) A suggestions thread maybe? So you can players opinions.
    2) Let us know when maintenance happens or include patch notes, even if it's sudden, a post would be nice, we haven't heard anything on the down time so far. Would be nice to know what's new or working also!
    3) Don't know if this qualifies as a suggestion or bug but, Hired Merchants don't work, if you can add them it would be nice Smile
    4) I know bugs come first but for the future maybe you can add CPQ and some others? Or atleast fix some of the current ones? Very Happy
    5) Instead of making Lv64 Maple Weapons only obtainable from events add them to a loot table? Such as the Big Fake Cake Boss in the towns or any boss? They are suppose to drop anyways.
    6) Now I don't know if this is in v55 but Spectrum Goggles/Raccoon Masks/ Elemental Wands-Staffs in the Gachapon would be nice since there aren't many face/mask items or high level LUKless wands/staffs
    7) It's probably come to mind with you guys but a player rankings would be nice! Make it more competitive and interesting  Razz
    8. Boat Rides with crimson rogs and stuff Smile get rid of Fred and make people walk?  Twisted Evil
    9) A Bugs Thread would be nice as well where we can all report bugs and you guys can check them off to see what's fixed.. or it could be patch notes.
    That's all I have for now, I will probably edit when I have some more. Thx for reading!  cheers

Last edited by Chaos on Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Suggestions? Empty Re: Suggestions?

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 2:18 am

Wouldn’t mind lvl 64 weapons staying out of drop tables if they could be gached or upgraded and have a use for all these ores I get from gach Evil or Very Mad

Also a trust worthy online count and online status bounce
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 2:23 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:Wouldn’t mind lvl 64 weapons staying out of drop tables if they could be gached or upgraded and have a use for all these ores I get from gach Evil or Very Mad

Also a trust worthy online count and online status bounce
    Yeah that would work too
    EDIT: Yeah a trusy worth online count + status would be awesome too  Idea
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 3:16 am

9.) Changing the "read" emblem on the *front page of the* forums

This post might become pretty long by the time #1 get made

*edit*

Last edited by ThatOneGuy on Sun May 10, 2015 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 3:36 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:9.) Changing the "read" emblem on the forums

This post might become pretty long by the time #1 get made
    Lol  Smile Yeah i'm sure alot of people have something in mind.
    Noah_3
    Noah_3
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Noah_3 Sun May 10, 2015 8:49 am

Making new commands:
    @online
    @smega "Xyz"
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Instead of adding new commands just fix the ones that are already in maybe?
    wes7
    Registered

Post by wes7 Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 pm

if we do remove fred, have an option of instant orbis for paying more mesos, or you can go ride the boat
    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Roye Sun May 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Chaos wrote:So as the title says, these are a couple of suggestions starting of with:
    2) Let us know when maintenance happens or include patch notes, even if it's sudden, a post would be nice, we haven't heard anything on the down time so far. Would be nice to know what's new or working also!
    3) Don't know if this qualifies as a suggestion or bug but, Hired Merchants don't work, if you can add them it would be nice Smile
    4) I know bugs come first but for the future maybe you can add CPQ and some others? Or atleast fix some of the current ones? Very Happy
    5) Instead of making Lv64 Maple Weapons only obtainable from events add them to a loot table? Such as the Big Fake Cake Boss in the towns or any boss? They are suppose to drop anyways.
    6) Now I don't know if this is in v55 but Spectrum Goggles/Raccoon Masks/ Elemental Wands-Staffs in the Gachapon would be nice since there aren't many face/mask items or high level LUKless wands/staffs
    7) It's probably come to mind with you guys but a player rankings would be nice! Make it more competitive and interesting  Razz
    8. Boat Rides with crimson rogs and stuff Smile get rid of Fred and make people walk?  Twisted Evil
    9) A Bugs Thread would be nice as well where we can all report bugs and you guys can check them off to see what's fixed.. or it could be patch notes.
    That's all I have for now, I will probably edit when I have some more. Thx for reading!  cheers
    will definetly keep this in mind! thanks for you helpful advice.
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 am

Roye wrote:
    Chaos wrote:So as the title says, these are a couple of suggestions starting of with:
    will definetly keep this in mind! thanks for you helpful advice.
    NP! Also mounts! If I had to choose anything it would be mounts they are awesome Very Happy
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Wed May 27, 2015 1:01 am

6) Now I don't know if this is in v55 but Spectrum Goggles/Raccoon Masks/ Elemental Wands-Staffs in the Gachapon would be nice since there aren't many face/mask items or high level LUKless wands/staffs (hard to balance, possibly slow down gach ticket drop/Update to be good scroll source)
    10.) original job advancements 
    Bumbing this again Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content