ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

4 posters

Some Bugs Report

Elian
    Registered

Some Bugs Report Empty Some Bugs Report

Post by Elian Sun May 03, 2015 6:44 am

1. Fredrick NPC is not working anymore, it was working yesterday (teleport to towns for 50k)
    Also, most of the NPCs for traveling are not working (eg. going to NLC, going from Orbis to anywhere, moving to/from shrine) As a result people are getting stuck in continents. The only workaround I could find was paying 1m to Amos for a teleport to a boss map in that continent, but some places are still inaccesible, such as NLC.

2. KPQ stage 1 requires no passes if you go alone, can be abused at low level.
    LPQ works only up to the stage where you climb by going on certain numbers, the portal at the top does not work.
    LMPQ boxes don't respawn and multiple parties can meet inside LMPQ at the same time.

3. Shrine gachapon yields an abnormal ammount of Brown Work Gloves and gives bow/bottomwear scrolls in multiples.
    Some Bugs Report Jm7Ur7W
    Or
    Or
    Administrator
    Administrator

Some Bugs Report Empty Re: Some Bugs Report

Post by Or Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 am

Amazing Bug Report! Thank You, We will fix it all up for sure!

Server will down for an hour maintenance maximum (maybe much less..) in a few hours from now and than it will all be fixed! 

Much Love, ArchMS Staff.. btw, Sell 23 of those Bottum DEX Scrolls to the shop for 1 mesos and it will be easier for us than to just remove it from your character with the SQL, please do it, we trust you, 
    Please Reply this comment after you do,

TY .
    Elian
    Registered

Post by Elian Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 am

Done, also sold the excess 30 bow scrolls, since I got 31 of them from another ticket.

Great to see this dedication to fix stuff, it's a rare sight nowadays in small servers.
    Noticed Fredick is fixed already, that was fast! cheers
    Or
    Or
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Or Mon May 04, 2015 10:13 am

Elian wrote:Done, also sold the excess 30 bow scrolls, since I got 31 of them from another ticket.

Great to see this dedication to fix stuff, it's a rare sight nowadays in small servers.
    Noticed Fredick is fixed already, that was fast! cheers

Most of the bugs has been fixed (about 95% of what you talked about) we are trying to fix the rest of the things right now actually, thanks again for reporting!

ArchMS Staff <3
    Chump
    Registered

Post by Chump Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 pm

I dunno if you're working on this currently, but i gached at Shrine today and still am getting a carzy number of BWGs
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Fri May 08, 2015 12:02 am

Chump wrote:I dunno if you're working on this currently, but i gached at Shrine today and still am getting a carzy number of BWGs
    Yeah I don't think it was fixed o_o the amount of scrolls too are insane, like 1 tick = 40 bow atk scrolls or something, dex too.
    EDIT : Logged in today did Mushroom Shrine Gachapon and everything works fine now no excessive amounts of anything  cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm