ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

3 posters

What are you going to speend your Arch Points on

ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

What are you going to speend your Arch Points on Empty What are you going to speend your Arch Points on

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 am

Now if you are looking at this odds are you use the forums and gain some arch points here in there I'm just wondering what you’re saving up for Smile ?

Personally that zhelm on a fresh character sounds nice but cost about 200 Shocked but I guess I won't need it for a new character for awhile so alls gucci
    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

What are you going to speend your Arch Points on Empty Re: What are you going to speend your Arch Points on

Post by Roye Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:Now if you are looking at this odds are you use the forums and gain some arch points here in there I'm just wondering what you’re saving up for Smile ?

Personally that zhelm on a fresh character sounds nice but cost about 200 Shocked but I guess I won't need it for a new character for awhile so alls gucci
    we might add ap resets and more goods to arch points store
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

What are you going to speend your Arch Points on Empty Re: What are you going to speend your Arch Points on

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 am

Roye wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:Now if you are looking at this odds are you use the forums and gain some arch points here in there I'm just wondering what you’re saving up for Smile ?

You do not understand how excited I got reading that Very Happy and i really cant describe it with how lousy I am at english, which is some what sad being as its my first language...
    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Roye Mon May 11, 2015 8:11 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Roye wrote:

You do not understand how excited I got reading that Very Happy and i really cant describe it with how lousy I am at english, which is some what sad being as its my first language...
    hahaha Very Happy
    Noah_3
    Noah_3
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Noah_3 Thu May 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Zakum Helmet! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am