ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

2 posters

I am curious to how you would handle the situation

Poll

How would you deal with a KS-er

[ 2 ]
    I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_left40%I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_left20%I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_left20%I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_left0%I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_left0%I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Empty I am curious to how you would handle the situation

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 2:56 am

So I know the KS battle isn't real but use the term KS loosely with someone walks into the map you are also in.
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Empty Re: I am curious to how you would handle the situation

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 3:03 am

The server population isn't that high for ksers yet its rather a friendly community as well, I have not gotten KSed for the week i've been here, and there is only 1 guild atm which is Blues !
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

I am curious to how you would handle the situation  Empty Re: I am curious to how you would handle the situation

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 3:07 am

Im just trying to get feel for how people act together in the maps when we do get a pop
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:Im just trying to get feel for how people act together in the maps when we do get a pop
    More channels will most likely be added as the population gets larger and larger.  Neutral
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 4:43 am

OT: how many channels do you want?
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 4:50 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:OT: how many channels do you want?
    As of now 2 is fine lol... as the population gets larger more would be needed.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 4:56 am

Chaos wrote:
    so glad you are some what joining in the what if questions to get some arch points?

but in all seriousness I don't see the point in going past 4/5 to limit boss spawns unless those are already edited to spawn fast in which case I hope don’t get ganked by another Pianus (or BF?) spawning Laughing
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    so glad you are some what joining in the what if questions to get some arch points?

but in all seriousness I don't see the point in going past 4/5 to limit boss spawns unless those are already edited to spawn fast in which case I hope don’t get ganked by another Pianus (or BF?) spawning Laughing
    I don't see the phrase "what if" in anything i'm replying too  scratch

Well this is v55, don't think you'd be able to solo until you scrolled everything and are at least 130+ lol.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 5:13 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:

Well this is v55, don't think you'd be able to solo until you scrolled everything and are at least 130+ lol.
    It's not actually there but this whole topic is a what if question Smile

And bossing on x8 feels much faster than grinding even if its a 30 min solo just how the exp drops work. I know lvl 105 paladins can do Pianus well with only 30 att above clean which is only 11 att scg 4 pac 2 att Fs and a rohen +7 off 60%'s and zhelm which you can get for 50 topics/threads idk?.We arent talking the fastest lvls but still its easier to whack a fish standing still for 30mins then chasing mobs
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 5:18 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:

And bossing on x8 feels much faster than grinding even if its a 30 min solo just how the exp drops work. I know lvl 105 paladins can do Pianus well with only 30 att above clean which is only 11 att scg 4 pac 2 att Fs and a rohen +7 off 60%'s and zhelm which you can get for 50 topics/threads idk?.We arent talking the fastest lvls but still its easier to whack a fish standing still for 30mins then chasing mobs
    Well I could let this topic die and you can find someone else to reply.

Yeah that's true I guess but lv105 would be tedious to reach also farming 60% scrolls for the weapon, it can also fail too so..... and for the zhelm, GL getting one, only one in-game and he got it from an event.... not even level 50.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 5:28 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:

Yeah that's true I guess but lv105 would be tedious to reach also farming 60% scrolls for the weapon, it can also fail too so..... and for the zhelm, GL getting one, only one in-game and he got it from an event.... not even level 50.
    I know its not easy or instant but it will probably be pretty normal in coming weeks
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Sun May 10, 2015 5:30 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:

I know its not easy or instant but it will probably be pretty normal in coming weeks
    Well let's hope, it should be fun running bosses with people, can't wait for nostalgic boss runs with alot of people, nowadays in GMS zakum is a 2 second solo, along with horntail.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 5:33 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:

Well let's hope, it should be fun running bosses with people, can't wait for nostalgic boss runs with alot of people, nowadays in GMS zakum is a 2 second solo, along with horntail.
    I can't wait for some boss runs either Smile just not looking forward to being stuck at gen 20 tell a few success at HT Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 am