ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

2 posters

Amir's GM Application

Amir
    Amir
    Super GM
    Super GM

Amir's GM Application  Empty Amir's GM Application

Post by Amir Mon May 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Which position are you applying for?
    Game Master

Personal Details:
    Name
    : Amir
    Sex: Male
    Time zone: EST
    How active are you? Minimum 6-7 hours daily
    Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?:Yes
    Which one?: GMS
    How long?: Since 2006
    Character name: Gooniiee, xDopeDrk, xDopeEvan, xDopeMage

Personal info about myself. 
    Hi, I'm 20 years old and I'm a business student in 2nd year of university. My zodiac sign is Leo and i demonstrate strong leadership skills. I want to be an entrepreneur when I'm older and I'm always constantly coming up with new ideas. I work part time at a shoe store and play games on my free time. MapleStory and League of Legends are the games i enjoy the most its either I'm playing one or the other when i have time. When GMS was actually hard i hit 200 but not in v62. I'm very passionate about MapleStory. I love meeting new people because I'm very social and you can always learn something new from them. I possess many valuable character traits which i think are important to have. Honesty is the first one because having trust in someone shows what kind of person they are. People trust me because i stick to my word and even when i make a mistake i admit my mistake and learn from it. I'm a very respectful person because being toxic to people isn't how you solve a problem. Loyalty is very important to me because i know how it feels to be betrayed and i would never do that to anyone. I'm very motivated to learn new things everyday because I'm a very quick learner. I believe knowledge is the key to success in anything you want to do.

Have you ever been assigned a GM position on any private server?
    Name the server:
     KawaiiMS v55 server 
    How long have you worked there?: Roughly 3 months then it got shut down in 2008 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FozmX282SaM skip to 7:18

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing to the server?
    I've been looking at the competition. I've already thought of ways and strategies to attract and motivate more players to be more active so ArchMS becomes more successful. I believe the hard part is not getting people to play the server but people to stay loyal and actually play the server when theres competition. We need strategies to differentiate ourselves from competition. I look at this server like a business and i relate it back to my work. Customer satisfaction is number one rule in my work place and i believe keeping players satisfied leads to higher player satisfaction. To do so I must be active and available when players need me for assistance. This server is low rate and v55 which also attracts lots of hackers because its hard to gain levels. Hackers make the game unfair to players that are actually grinding for hours and working hard to gain what they have. Banning hackers is one of the top priorities of being a Game Master. My strategy to have more players online is hosting daily events with prizes at certain times to motivate people to log in and train. The prizes will wont be big things, just a little boost to help with that hard training. When i was GM on way back in the day I did this event called Happy Hour where everyone would come to the FM for GM Buffs. I demonstrate excellent problem solving skills because i don't just jump to conclusions. Everyone has a side to their story and i take in the evidence and the storys into consideration before making a judgement call. I want to be there for the players at all times to make their experience at ArchMS awesome. Things to change could be adding a hot time once a week making the exp rate 10x to motivate players to keep training and not quit the server. If my ideas are against the rules of the server i can always brainstorm different strategies to attract and keep players.

Why do you want to work with us?
    I would love to work with you guys because ArchMS displays nostalgia and is a new server. ArchMS give you the experience of 2008 MapleStory and the exp rates are only a bit more than gms back in the good old days. The server is already successful having 30 plus people online. I see so much potential and growth for this server and i would love to help be apart of the big success it will be soon. I believe i can be an amazing addition to your staff due to what i believe i can bring to this server. I'm very professional and i will use effective interpersonal and communication skills which will be demonstrated through effective teamwork with other staff with a professional attitude and motivation of others to produce high quality service. All i can say with the contribution of myself and the help of the other staff. ArchMS will be one of the best V55 server available. I'm very serious about this position and i strongly believe I'm a very good candidate for this position and when i put my mind to something i truly do well in it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

Amir's GM Application  Empty Re: Amir's GM Application

Post by Roye Mon May 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Toronto wrote:Which position are you applying for?
    Game Master

Personal Details:
    Name
    : Amir
    Sex: Male
    Time zone: EST
    How active are you? Minimum 6-7 hours daily
    Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?:Yes
    Which one?: GMS
    How long?: Since 2006
    Character name: Gooniiee, xDopeDrk, xDopeEvan, xDopeMage

Personal info about myself. 
    Hi, I'm 20 years old and I'm a business student in 2nd year of university. My zodiac sign is Leo and i demonstrate strong leadership skills. I want to be an entrepreneur when I'm older and I'm always constantly coming up with new ideas. I work part time at a shoe store and play games on my free time. MapleStory and League of Legends are the games i enjoy the most its either I'm playing one or the other when i have time. When GMS was actually hard i hit 200 but not in v62. I'm very passionate about MapleStory. I love meeting new people because I'm very social and you can always learn something new from them. I possess many valuable character traits which i think are important to have. Honesty is the first one because having trust in someone shows what kind of person they are. People trust me because i stick to my word and even when i make a mistake i admit my mistake and learn from it. I'm a very respectful person because being toxic to people isn't how you solve a problem. Loyalty is very important to me because i know how it feels to be betrayed and i would never do that to anyone. I'm very motivated to learn new things everyday because I'm a very quick learner. I believe knowledge is the key to success in anything you want to do.

Have you ever been assigned a GM position on any private server?
    Name the server:
     KawaiiMS v55 server 
    How long have you worked there?: Roughly 3 months then it got shut down in 2008 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FozmX282SaM skip to 7:18

What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing to the server?
    I've been looking at the competition. I've already thought of ways and strategies to attract and motivate more players to be more active so ArchMS becomes more successful. I believe the hard part is not getting people to play the server but people to stay loyal and actually play the server when theres competition. We need strategies to differentiate ourselves from competition. I look at this server like a business and i relate it back to my work. Customer satisfaction is number one rule in my work place and i believe keeping players satisfied leads to higher player satisfaction. To do so I must be active and available when players need me for assistance. This server is low rate and v55 which also attracts lots of hackers because its hard to gain levels. Hackers make the game unfair to players that are actually grinding for hours and working hard to gain what they have. Banning hackers is one of the top priorities of being a Game Master. My strategy to have more players online is hosting daily events with prizes at certain times to motivate people to log in and train. The prizes will wont be big things, just a little boost to help with that hard training. When i was GM on way back in the day I did this event called Happy Hour where everyone would come to the FM for GM Buffs. I demonstrate excellent problem solving skills because i don't just jump to conclusions. Everyone has a side to their story and i take in the evidence and the storys into consideration before making a judgement call. I want to be there for the players at all times to make their experience at ArchMS awesome. Things to change could be adding a hot time once a week making the exp rate 10x to motivate players to keep training and not quit the server. If my ideas are against the rules of the server i can always brainstorm different strategies to attract and keep players.

Why do you want to work with us?
    I would love to work with you guys because ArchMS displays nostalgia and is a new server. ArchMS give you the experience of 2008 MapleStory and the exp rates are only a bit more than gms back in the good old days. The server is already successful having 30 plus people online. I see so much potential and growth for this server and i would love to help be apart of the big success it will be soon. I believe i can be an amazing addition to your staff due to what i believe i can bring to this server. I'm very professional and i will use effective interpersonal and communication skills which will be demonstrated through effective teamwork with other staff with a professional attitude and motivation of others to produce high quality service. All i can say with the contribution of myself and the help of the other staff. ArchMS will be one of the best V55 server available. I'm very serious about this position and i strongly believe I'm a very good candidate for this position and when i put my mind to something i truly do well in it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    hello! have you got any buissnes skype for me and Or to contact you with privatley??

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:29 am