ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

3 posters

Selling stuffs

ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Selling stuffs Empty Selling stuffs

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 am

I'll keep this updated pretty frequent, prices are always each unless stated. My stocks will be pretty thin since lvl 64 weapons are out now and I was able to get legendary spirit. Selling farming services. 

Onyx Apples (10): 30m
    Summoning rocks: 25k

Last edited by ThatOneGuy on Wed May 27, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Selling stuffs Empty Re: Selling stuffs

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 12:53 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:I'll keep this updated pretty frequent, prices are always each unless stated

Scrolls:

Equipment:

Misc.:

I Accept Ap resets as 15mill.
    Yup I can already tell you're ripping people off, keep up the good work buddy  What a Face
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 am

you can farm 10mill an hour just doing lpq how is 1mill a rip??? You can farm your own items??? You can farm WS for probably 30mill an hour??? how in the world is mills for 60's that bad. If you look at how mesos are gained with drops prices are about 6 time cheap then prices look...
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 1:13 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:you can farm 10mill an hour just doing lpq how is 1mill a rip??? You can farm your own items??? You can farm WS for probably 30mill an hour??? how in the world is mills for 60's that bad. If you look at how mesos are gained with drops prices are about 6 time cheap then prices look...
    Last time I checked my inventory the past 100 LPQ runs I did... I haven't gotten a single 1m.... it says that for me but doesn't give me it.. maybe it's just me who knows Smile
    jesshs
    Registered

Post by jesshs Tue May 12, 2015 1:15 am

or u can just pick up lv60+ weps all give 250-450k each and equips give 100-300k -.- thats how i have 70m
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 1:19 am

jesshs wrote:or u can just pick up lv60+ weps all give 250-450k each and equips give 100-300k -.- thats how i have 70m
    Yup Smile but that was throughout hours of grinding, then again I guess it's worth it since you got levels.......................................................................................................................
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 1:22 am

Chaos wrote:
    jesshs wrote:or u can just pick up lv60+ weps all give 250-450k each and equips give 100-300k -.- thats how i have 70m
    Yup Smile but that was throughout hours of grinding, then again I guess it's worth it since you got levels.......................................................................................................................
    you can spend an hour farming your 7 60%s or you can spend an hour training somewhere gaining money and buy them your choice
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 1:23 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    you can spend an hour farming your 7 60%s or you can spend an hour training somewhere gaining money and buy them your choice
    Nah i'm not like you, I use gachapon and get 5 10%s which are way better then trash 60s in 10 minutes Smile
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 1:25 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    Nah i'm not like you, I use gachapon and get 5 10%s which are way better then trash 60s in 10 minutes Smile
    have fun ruining scg Very Happy
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 1:34 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    Ever heard of a White Scroll? I can look it up for you, just send me a PM if you want and i'll even get a picture of it for you.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 1:38 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    Ever heard of a White Scroll? I can look it up for you, just send me a PM if you want and i'll even get a picture of it for you.
    .... you're going to average 50 ws for 1 perfect scg not to mention to 50 gfa10 you need??? also check first item in scrolls
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    .... you're going to average 50 ws for 1 perfect scg not to mention to 50 gfa10 you need??? also check first item in scrolls
    Nty not interested in your overpriced "stuffs", and sure, not going to argue with a kid it's not my thing.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 2:03 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    Nty not interested in your overpriced "stuffs", and sure, not going to argue with a kid it's not my thing.
    Glad you noticed, also 250mill is really cheap for something that is 1/2500 from gach... Lastly if I was a kid you would have already been arguing with a kid, so don’t pull the "I'm not going argue" card. Come back when you're not poor or have things to offer Laughing
    Chaos
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Chaos Tue May 12, 2015 2:21 am

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    Glad you noticed, also 250mill is really cheap for something that is 1/2500 from gach... Lastly if I was a kid you would have already been arguing with a kid, so don’t pull the "I'm not going argue" card. Come back when you're not poor or have things to offer Laughing
    https://archms.forumotion.com/t62-how-much-mesos-do-you-have?action=cancel_vote All I got for you kid, guarantee you all the top players voted on this, GL with hackers buying your stuff.
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue May 12, 2015 2:30 am

Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Chaos wrote:
    https://archms.forumotion.com/t62-how-much-mesos-do-you-have?action=cancel_vote All I got for you kid, guarantee you all the top players voted on this, GL with hackers buying your stuff.
    Guarantee? theres 3 votes? that's you noah and me? Still do not know what you are trying to prove with all this post?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm