ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

4 posters

Not being able to connect to the server

coroks
    Registered

Not being able to connect to the server Empty Not being able to connect to the server

Post by coroks Sun May 10, 2015 8:04 pm

so i downloaded the game and put the client in my folder but whenever i try to connect i get a localhost error with unable to connecto to the login server, either im not online .... u know the rest

does any1 know how to fix this ? also it keeps opening IE does that have something to do with it?
    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

Not being able to connect to the server Empty Re: Not being able to connect to the server

Post by Roye Sun May 10, 2015 8:10 pm

coroks wrote:so i downloaded the game and put the client in my folder but whenever i try to connect i get a localhost error with unable to connecto to the login server, either im not online .... u know the rest

does any1 know how to fix this ? also it keeps opening IE does that have something to do with it?
    are you sure your opening the right client? there are 2 the 1 without the logo that says open here is the one
    coroks
    Registered

Not being able to connect to the server Empty Re: Not being able to connect to the server

Post by coroks Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm

yes i am using the client without the icon that says click here to play
    Blest
    Blest
    Donator
    Donator

Post by Blest Sun May 10, 2015 8:11 pm

Roye wrote:
    coroks wrote:so i downloaded the game and put the client in my folder but whenever i try to connect i get a localhost error with unable to connecto to the login server, either im not online .... u know the rest

are you sure your opening the right client? there are 2 the 1 without the logo that says open here is the one
    Server IS currently down.
    coroks
    Registered

Post by coroks Sun May 10, 2015 8:12 pm

i tried about 15 min earlier was it down then as well?
    wes7
    Registered

Post by wes7 Sun May 10, 2015 8:18 pm

yeah its down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am