ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

Can't double click character

Ratgoof
    Registered

Can't double click character

Post by Ratgoof on Sun May 10, 2015 11:25 pm

When I double click my character nothing happens, I stay at the character screen.
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Re: Can't double click character

Post by ThatOneGuy on Sun May 10, 2015 11:32 pm

deleted my thread since I didn't want to double post a problem.

Same here, I can log in and choose a channel but beyond that in character selection I am stuck.

I do understand that when a server is made there are a lot bugs, glitches and attacks so do not fret too much about this post. I'm just posting to inform you guys not to complain and I hope that the rest of the community or visitors can be patient during this first month. When other servers/people/the illusive evil twin tries to reek havoc

Cannot wait to see a lot of you guys in game Very Happy Very Happy
    Ratgoof
    Registered

Post by Ratgoof on Sun May 10, 2015 11:39 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:deleted my thread since I didn't want to double post a problem.

Same here, I can log in and choose a channel but beyond that in character selection I am stuck.

I do understand that when a server is made there are a lot bugs, glitches and attacks so do not fret too much about this post. I'm just posting to inform you guys not to complain and I hope that the rest of the community or visitors can be patient during this first month. When other servers/people/the illusive evil twin tries to reek havoc

I am not complaining man, just letting the Server Admins know of this issue.
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy on Sun May 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Ratgoof wrote:
    ThatOneGuy wrote:deleted my thread since I didn't want to double post a problem.

I just copied and pasted my my thread its not directed at you Smile
    Ratgoof
    Registered

Post by Ratgoof on Sun May 10, 2015 11:43 pm

ThatOneGuy wrote:
    Ratgoof wrote:

I just copied and pasted my my thread its not directed at you Smile
    Oh, ok man didn't know  afro
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy on Mon May 11, 2015 12:03 am

You can make new a character to get in though????

Edit: after making a new character I could log in on other characters, or maybe it is fixed

coroks
    Registered

Post by coroks on Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 am

Yea after i went into the CS i tried to come back out but my character got stuck is there an unstuck button comming soon?
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by ThatOneGuy on Mon May 11, 2015 12:31 am

coroks wrote:Yea after i went into the CS i tried to come back out but my character got stuck is there an unstuck button comming soon?
    I would think so. I don't know if my character has ever been stuck. I have been logged in but I just kept clicking log in and it eventually booted my character and loged me in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 am