ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community


    Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Share

    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2015-03-31
    Location : Israel

    Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Roye on Sun May 10, 2015 8:37 pm

    we are trying to get ahold of things, we are realy sorry, and will make it up to you
    avatar
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2015-05-05

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Chaos on Sun May 10, 2015 8:40 pm

    Roye wrote:we are trying to get ahold of things, we are realy sorry, and will make it up to you
    No worries, glad we at least got a post on it!  cheers
    EDIT: Ooooo an event? Summoning Rocks?  What a Face

    jesshs
    Registered

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2015-05-09

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by jesshs on Sun May 10, 2015 8:46 pm

    i hope im on for an event or whatever u mean by (make it up) *~*

    rawr
    Registered

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2015-05-06

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by rawr on Sun May 10, 2015 8:46 pm

    Chaos wrote:
    Roye wrote:we are trying to get ahold of things, we are realy sorry, and will make it up to you
    No worries, glad we at least got a post on it!  cheers
    EDIT: Ooooo an event? Summoning Rocks?  What a Face
    Probally what I told Or to make Smile
    Take your time guys Very Happy
    avatar
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2015-05-05

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Chaos on Sun May 10, 2015 8:47 pm

    jesshs wrote:i hope im on for an event or whatever u mean by (make it up) *~*
    True, I got to leave in like an hour... don't know when I will be back.  Neutral

    coroks
    Registered

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2015-05-10

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by coroks on Sun May 10, 2015 8:49 pm

    i havent even played the server yet but i jsut wanna get that nostalgia feel from when i started to play this game before it became too commercial

    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2015-03-31
    Location : Israel

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Roye on Sun May 10, 2015 9:34 pm

    server will hopefully be back on by the next 1hour might be a little more
    avatar
    Chaos
    Donator
    Donator

    Posts : 68
    Join date : 2015-05-05

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Chaos on Sun May 10, 2015 9:49 pm

    Roye wrote:server will hopefully be back on by the next 1hour might be a little more
    Sweet, thanks for the update. Hopefully i'll be able to get on, probably not though.  cheers

    Roye
    Game Master
    Game Master

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2015-03-31
    Location : Israel

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Roye on Sun May 10, 2015 9:57 pm

    Chaos wrote:
    Roye wrote:server will hopefully be back on by the next 1hour might be a little more
    Sweet, thanks for the update. Hopefully i'll be able to get on, probably not though.  cheers
    aw ):

    Sponsored content

    Re: Apoligize for the inconvenience

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:39 pm