ArchMS Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ArchMS Community

ArchMS Community

2 posters

What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up

ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up Empty What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 5:51 am

Server time is 5:51 IDT atm so place your bets it could be any time now (I would think server time is close to his time I might just be crazy)

Also if you can guess what he eats for breakfast (need specifics) I will totally give you a prize if you can get him to tell us what he eats for breakfast.... What a Face

What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up Orhasn11
    Why aren't we all on this list?

Am I creeping too hard yet? Maybe
    Or
    Or
    Administrator
    Administrator

What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up Empty Re: What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up

Post by Or Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Haha Smile if to be honest.. for breakfast i usually eat oatmeal with protein shake / 1% fat cottage cheese, or sometimes i prefer 2 slices of whole wheat bread or fibre 1 cereal instead of the oatmeal, right now i stand 70kg with 7~8% body fat, so yeah, my breakfast always fits my macros Smile

haha, like you said, now there are a few new people at our staff list, so you can go and creep on them, i find it very funny haha! Cya in game buddy!
    ThatOneGuy
    ThatOneGuy
    VIP
    VIP

What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up Empty Re: What time do you think our love our life, Or, wakes up

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun May 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Not many people I know enjoy oatmeal like me so I rather happy there is someone that likes it for their normal breakfast  Smile   I will usually make mine with walnuts and cranberries. That or have some with me if I know I am going to be busy and wont have time to eat lunch or something since dry oatmeal  feels like you are eating forever and keeps your mind off food Laughing

Ow Ow 70kg at 7~8%, I wish I was still like that but I don't swim any more Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm